[SEDXC] Antennas for sale!

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Thu May 20 12:50:45 PDT 2010

To all local Atlanta area hams,

As part of the process  of reducing the aluminum overcast over my house,  I
have three  antennas for sale.  They have been up for over 11 years and
have  served  me well.  I would rate their condition as average.

1.)  Force 12 Elite Force 320-X antenna. It is a 20m, wide  spaced  beam,
with
3 full size elements on a 28 ft boom.    Current new price for the same
antenna only an 18 ft boom is  $689.   My price, picked up in Marietta is $225

2.) Force 12 model 4BA, 4  band yagi, 2 feedlines-17/15  and 12/10, 12
elements, 24' boom.   Current new price $1399...my  price, picked up in
Marietta  $350

3.) Ringo Ranger II 2m antenna model # AEX-2B  New price  $110. my price $35

    If you have an interest, either email me at: (_mallphin at aol.com_
(mailto:mallphin at aol.com) )
or  call 770-953-3828.

Thanks,