[SEDXC] 6 Meter Amp for Sale

W4CCS w4ccs at w4ccs.com
Thu May 20 13:02:37 PDT 2010

Want to be competitive on six meters during the upcoming E season..?? I
have for sale a converted SB-220 amp. This amp was converted by Glen,
K4KV and will

produce 1kW on six meters. The amp has the Harbach meter board, soft key
and HVPS  filter mods.

The reason for selling, I already have a 6 meter amp that will produce
legal limit and this project was a long time coming..!!

Asking $600.00 for it. Prefer pickup in South Georgia but can meet
someone. Don't want to ship this amp. I can send pictures if needed.

If interested, you can contact me off list  either by cell
(229-881-0199) or email, w4ccs at w4ccs.com.

THANKS

de W4CCS