[SEDXC] Deleted PJ Countries

Paul Hansen pwhansen at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 14:28:37 PDT 2010

I partially misread Hal's post. You're right nothing will happen either way
until after 1 Jan 2011. I think we are all aware of the timing issue. But,
once deleted they will no longer count for anything but total countries. So
we're just stumbling over semantics. We will experience a gross gain of 40
possible Challenge points at the same time we suffer the loss of 20. Looks
like a net gain of 20 regardless how slice it. Your "NO" only applies for a
short time, however. It will turn into a "YES" sooner or later. My money is
on sooner.

Thank you,

Paul Hansen, W6XA
Amateur Radio Service