[SEDXC] Question about IRCs.

Jethro Zercie kb1syv at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 04:06:17 PST 2010

I recently went to my local post office and a satellite office in a store, and
in both cases, they initially didn't know what IRC's were. The satellite office
finally figured it out, only to tell me they don't "carry" them. The post office
used to have "7" on hand, but one day someone came in and bought them all and
they never got more! Gee, I wonder if it was a fellow ham that cleaned out the
post office!!! I will unfortunately have to resort to slipping a few greenbacks
into each envelope that goes overseas to get my DX QSL card!!! Happy
Thanksgiving everyone!!! God Bless!!! Drive Safely!!!

73,

Jethro

 Jeffrey W. Zercie
(Jethro)
KB1SYV
Website: http://www.kb1syv.com
OMISS #7234
SKCC #5868
European PSK Club (EPC) #8624
BARTG #8264
NAQCC #3891
30 Meter Digital Group #2758
The Feld Hell Club #2414
Digital Modes Club #2481
Flying Pigs QRP Club International #2292