[SEDXC] Question about IRCs.

Jim Studer jimstuder at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 10:59:29 PST 2010

I quit buying my IRC's from the local post offices once I found out that you
could order them on-line from the post office.  They come stamped, are
current, and it saves time and gas otherwise spent on tracking them down.
Just Google USPS and IRC and you'll see a link to ARRL's web page that has
the details.  I've encountered no problems using this approach.

73,

Jim, AK4I