[SEDXC] VP8ORK Dxpedition container packing -- NEED HELP

George Nicholson george at nicholsoncontracting.com
Sun Oct 10 15:19:36 PDT 2010

Fellow SEDXC members,

Wes W3WL and George N4GRN need some help on two weekends for preparing
the South Orkney VP8O Dxpedition shipping container and the shelters.

October 16th ----  The first task is to uncrate, assemble, and then
re-package the two shelters. This will be done at 1000 Marietta Street
in Midtown Atlanta. We have an inside area in case
it's raining. We need 4 people to assist with this task. This will
probably take about 5 hours and we could start at 10AM that day.

October 23rd  ---  We will actually arrange the wooden crates in the
storage container and seal them all up for shipping. This location is
off Fulton Industrial. This will take 5 to 8 hours.

If you are interested in helping please email me at
george"@"nicholsoncontracting.com.

THANKS,
George N4GRN