[SEDXC] PJ4 asking for $2 per QSL

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 14 13:03:17 PDT 2010

PJ4 Bonaire is one of the 4 new DXCC entities.  If you don't want to pay the
money then work another including our guys at PJ4A.

I remember KV4AA and his QSL practice for the Danny Weil Dxpedition back in
the late 50's and maybe 1960.  If you did not send money along with your
card you got your card back with a stamp confirming the QSO.  W1WPO (W1CW)
was the DXCC Manager back then and he did not like practice as he said it
was paying for a QSL and he looked for some non QSOs that got the bought for
QSLs.  Remember KV4AA was sent a SASE.  He did find a VP2 sending out QSLs
for non QSOs.

73 Dave K4JRB