[SEDXC] PJ6A News Release

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 10:05:53 PDT 2010

FYI - Found posted today.

Ralph K1ZZI

For immediate Release

>From the PJ6A team,

We are now QRT after 57,515 QSOs. Today, the team is flying back to
St. Maarten and then on to their homes in the USA and Canada. We are all
tired but very pleased with the results. Two teams kept 3 stations on the
air, around the clock for 12 days. All stations were only running 100w
(except 160m and 80m) and using wire antennas. Our super location made that
strategy work well.

Thanks to the DX community for their cooperation with the PJ Operations
Band Plan and for your courtesies in the large pileups. Most everyone was
well behaved and easy to work!

Much of the equipment and all the antennas are now being stored on Saba
in anticipation of future operations...stay tuned!

73, Bob
K4UEE