[SEDXC] Atlanta guys off to TI again

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Sat Oct 23 16:56:25 PDT 2010

I thought I'd send a quick email to let a few folks who might be interested know that our usual group from Atlanta is again headed down to TI (Costa Rica) for next weekend's CQWW phone contest.  We'll be operating from near San Jose using the call TI0RC, which is the Radio Club of Costa Rica club call - sortof their ARRL if you will.  Some of our TI buddies are officers in that club and I guess it's been awhile since they've dusted it off for some real activity.

We'll be running Multi-2, so we'll be on a couple of bands at a time.  If you hear us on, stop by for a QSO and to say "hello".

Thanks as always.

Bob Wilson - W4BW