[SEDXC] AT&T U-VERSE problem thread on QRZ.com

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 11 16:51:02 PDT 2010

It seems U-Verse can cause a major problem if all AT&T has in your area is
old phone lines.  The only cure is to get a fiber optic line into your house
and subdivision or area.  Otherwise do not sign up for U-Verse.

I finally went to Comcast as the Ultra DSL (1.7mps) was too slow for my son
who is an on-line gamer.  Comcast provides 12mps.  The main problem I have
is I and other local amateurs have noted are spurs on 10 and 12 meters.
Some are loud as S7 but most are weak S2 or less.

73 Dave K4JRB