[SEDXC] AT&T U-VERSE problem thread on QRZ.com

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 11 19:08:54 PDT 2010

I had checked into U Verse earlier in the summer and got a lot of emails of
complaints about problems but when I wrote to the ARRL about what I had
heard from other amateurs  ARRL said they  had not found any problems with U
Verse.  Please relay your findings and any other information you have to
ARRL.