[SEDXC] SEDXC Meeting THIS THURSDAY, Rich Auditorium--HamJam Announcement--Win a FLEX or K3

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 08:02:33 PDT 2010

We will be "Putting On the Ritz" at the Rich Auditorium at Piedmont Hospital
this Thursday, September 16, our premiere meeting in this fantastic venue.
The official start time is 7:30 PM, but socializing usually starts shortly
after 7 PM.  Earlier socializing begins at the nearby Panera (see SEDXC.org
for the exact location)  around 6 PM.  Parking will continue to be free in
the North Parking Deck.  When you exit the deck  go directly across the
street to the set of exterior steps with Rich Auditorium prominently
displayed above them.  Go through the doors and you will see the Rich
directly in front of you.  The official address is Richard H. Rich
Auditorium, 77 Building, Piedmont Hospital, 1968 Peachtree Road, N.W.

The fall extravaganza for hams in the metro area as well as farther-flung
grid squares is now official.  Check out the details on the top notch
speakers and the Flex or K3 you might just win.  The information is posted
at

hamjam.nfarl.org

Yes, I know that does not look like a link, but that's on purpose because
our contesting.com reflector doesn't like links.  Get the  hint?  Please
migrate to the Yahoo group.  Instructions are at SEDXC.org.

Further details on HamJam will be given at the Thursday meeting, and W4QO
and WB4MAK will be doing a tag team program that will keep your toes
tapping.

Remember to bring special raffle items for this special meeting.

CU at the Rich.

73, Bob