[SEDXC] Sell TS-480SAT, RemoteRig RRC-1258 MK II and Hustler 6BTV

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 11:48:06 PDT 2010

I'm back from the boonies of Colorado and it's time to get back to this - and - I really want to lighten the load before I go off to Saba (see:  www.saba2010.com) - so - you pick up, or we meet close to Virginia-Highland, and take an additional 10% off prices.

Original post below says it all.  Saturday I'll list whatever is left on qth.com with higher prices and no "discount."  '73 es gud dxing  -- Don