[SEDXC] HF Radio for Sale Yaesu FTDX-9000

chasrussell chasrussell at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 20 15:51:10 PST 2011

For Sale   -  Yaesu FT DX9000 Contest  HF/50MHz Transceiver

This radio is in perfect operating condition. I have not incorporated this rig into my main operating position as it is too large to fit on my desk. It is cosmetically like new. It is a very nice looking rig and a great operating radio.

I obtained this radio from the recent auction disposing the estate of a deceased amateur. Included is a down-loaded operating manual as the original was partially mutilated by some unknown source. Also includes the CAT reference manual.

Some Key Features:

Dual Receive
Two pairs of meters plus LCD Window
Three key jacks and Dual Headphone Jacks
VRF Pre-Selector
Automatic Antenna Tuner
6 Meter Operation
60 Meter Operation
Internal Keyer

Too many other features to list here but which are listed in the link below:

http://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=102&encProdID=E35547CDF150A0FBFB7D982829C3DB9C&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0

Offering to club members at the price of $4,000.00

73, Whit  K4EEK
(404) 444-979