[SEDXC] For Sale TenTec Centurion Amp

Gregg W6IZT w6izt at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 04:31:53 PST 2011

I have for sale an earlier model TenTec 422 amplifier that is surplus to my
needs. This amp uses a pair of 3-500z tubes. Output is 1300 watts. QSK is
typical of TenTec products. I have performed all of the mods to bring this
amp up to the latest TenTec specs. There is a small crack on the plastic
bezel and I will order a replacement from TenTec.

These are great amps and were in production for many years. I am asking
$1500 for this amp picked up in Marietta or Blairsville GA

73

Gregg