[SEDXC] FW: [nfarl] Jan 8, 2011 Hamfest in Lawrenceville

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 14:39:39 PST 2011

>From Norm.  We will have a table and Wes will be giving a presentation in a
side room.  Gary will be doing set up and assuming I am not snowed in (it's
happened once this year already!) I will be taking over and tearing down.  I
imagine Gary will be setting up a table schedule and calling for volunteers.
Be sure to come out to the first local hamfest of the year and one of the
first in the nation.

73

Bob W2WG