[SEDXC] SEDXC Digest, Vol 103, Issue 2

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 13:21:34 PDT 2011

>  Dale,

Does it also come with a complete set of GINSU knives??? ;-)
Neil N4FN

>TO ALL HAMS--  ANNOUNCEMENT: I am beta testing my computer code for
>my latest software program, "AUTO-WORK-EM."
>    It will take Mack's software results, as well as DX cluster
> spots, and AUTOMATICALLY fire up your station and work the rare DX you need!
>     I'm talking Honor Roll in no time!            No more having to
> wake up in the middle of the night! No more calling in sick at work
> to snare the ones you need! Just let my software work them for you.
> All modes supported: CW, SSB (with your own recorded voice); and
> all digital modes.
>     My software will automatically print and send your QSL cards
> too! Just give us your PayPal ID  and passwords for the postage and handling.
>      BUT WAIT: If you order TODAY you will get a blank pre-signed
> official ARRL DXCC facsimile certificate and 5 endorsement seals
> for those new countries. No more waiting for Bill Barr to review
> your cards! Just fill in the blanks and you are well on the way to Honor Roll!
>     SPECIAL PRE-RELEASE PRICE IS $129.95. 5 easy payments.  CALL
> NOW. OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY.
>            Dale
>          K4ROZ

"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem."

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.