[SEDXC] [sedxc] Need help with antenna launchers

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 6 19:07:45 PDT 2011

Thanks to all the replies.  Seems the tennis ball launcher is most popular.  No mention of EZ-Hang, one of a cross bow.

I still need to find a way to use a fishing reel with my 75 pound bow.  I tried a reel mounted on a pipe in the ground below the bow but the reel kept snagging.  I also need to find better arrows.  The ones from Bass Pro Shop are just plain lousy.

I do have help on the way (maybe Friday).

73 Dave K4JRB