[SEDXC] ST0R on 15

Fred Duran W4NKI W4NKI at att.net
Sun Jul 24 14:46:39 PDT 2011

	We must have some odd propagation or something.  He has
been very readable (peaking at S7) into the Birmingham area for
at least the past hour on my TB6EM Tribander at 90 feet.  He
has been working a number of W4's and I got through at 2052Z
using only my FT-1000D and no amp.

	He is about at his strongest right now.

                         73, Fred, W4NKI