[SEDXC] Interesting one heard during the ST0R pileup last night

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Wed Jul 27 08:31:53 PDT 2011

I think some of the less than ideal operating techniques of some DXpedition
ops encourages bad behavior. For example one DXpedition had a phone op who
would spend hours barely working the west coast. His rate must have been one
per minute.

This probably causes the rest of the world to get bored. Then from boredom
the playing and bad behavior starts.

This listening up over a wide frequency spread also causes needless
problems. While listening to hear where they were answering callers, I heard
some people in a QSO get QRM'ed. They actually made plans to QRM the
DXpedition station!!

It's really no wonder some operations create an unusual mess.