[SEDXC] For Sale - HF Amplifier

Dan Nixon w4ea at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 15:17:31 PDT 2011

I would like to offer my personally built Heathkit SB-221 for sale. This
amplifier had numerous improvements and modifications made during the
building of the kit. Just a few of its features include 160 Meters along
with 10 Meter, Peter Dahl Hypersil plate transformer, toroidal tuned input
circuit and Standby/Operate switch.

This has been my backup amp and now due to downsizing I will part with this
fine amplifier. I can be found in the tailgate section of the Atlanta
Hamfest June 4th or will meet someone within about 100 miles of my QTH in
Loganville, GA. Asking $875, for the amp outright however will make a better
offering to any of the SEDXC members, I do have a set of pictures that I can
share with you. Thanks for reading this email. Contact info: 770-800-9778 or
email directly at w4ea at comcast.net

Dan Nixon, W4EA

Loganville, GA