[SEDXC] GQP new posting Sunday

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 12:06:07 PDT 2011

The GQP web site has been updated for several new items.

403 logs received, new soaps too.
Several club, class, catgegory edits as submitted by sharp eyed folks.
We, John and I, are up to date on logs, all we have in hand are listed.

New Pix from N4ZZ, KC4YBO, and NM2L, all rovers.

There are still a lot of GA logs out there.
Deadline is May 15th, dont miss the party.
Send my your log, or get a note to me for any/all/impossible help for getting a
log made or fixed.
If you didn't make a log or lost it, I can recover most of your Qs and make a
log for you.

Dont wait...  You are on my "Most Wanted" list.

Thanks folks,

Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary was 2011, April 9, 10th.
Send your GQP 50 log to gqplogs at iham.us
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules