[SEDXC] Any SEDXC Members to Join a SECC Team for NA Sprint SSB Saturday Night?

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Sep 12 12:26:37 PDT 2011

For NA Sprint SSB this coming Saturday, we have K4BAI and W1BO using the
SECC club call W4AN for sure.  How about others?  I understand an effort
is being made to revive this contest, so there may be more activity than
there has been in the past few years.  Please let me know of your
interest in a team and I will register the team(s) before the contest.

00-04 UTC Sunday (Saturday night 8-12 PM EDT).  20, 40, 80 meters SSB.
Exchange:  both calls, QSO#, name, state.  High, low, or QRP power.  QSY
1 kHz after a solicited QSO to call another station and 5 kHz to call CQ
again.  Activity usually starts on 20 and moves down to 40 and then to
80.  Most activity is usually in the General Class band, although I hope
there will be activity below 3790 (keep the DX window 3790 to 3800 free
of contest calls) when the frequencies above 3800 are crowded.  10
maximum for a team and we have no limit on how many teams can be
registered.  It is not necessary to be a club member or to live within
any particular geographical area to be on a team, so invite your friends
to join in.

73, John, K4BAI.