[SEDXC] WTB: Amplifier

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 14:23:02 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
   I'm currently in the market for one, if not two amplifiers. After being low power for just about a year now, I think it's about time I can go back to running high power on the HF bands. I'm looking for amplifiers that have at least 600 watts output and work on 160 as well as the WARC bands. If you have something excess to your needs or know of some one who does, would you please get in touch with me? Hope everyone has a great time is the GQP this weekend!

73,
Mike
W4MJA
770-295-8540