[SEDXC] Titanic Stations

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 06:37:57 PDT 2012

George KD4QMY sent me the following info link on stations operating with
special calls to commemorate the sinking of the ship 100 years ago. I
thought it would be of interest

http://coastradio.intco.biz/maritime/ships/titanic/Titanic-2012.htm

Neil  N4FN
--
**

--
*"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem." *
Nancy Bisanz..... *"Hatred eats the soul of the hater not the hated" *