[SEDXC] Dell Inspirion 4100

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Fri Dec 7 21:15:22 EST 2012

John, et. al:

Thank you (all) for your inputs. I have a "project".....You've given me a lot of food for thought and I will start working on the laptop as soon as I get it back from my buddy.

Additionally, I found an old book on repairing laptops....copyrighted in the late 1990s, about the time that this particular computer was being sold. So, I have some info and some options.

Again, many thanks to all. I love this reflector!!

73
Rich Arland, K7SZ
Author, "The ARRL's Low Power Communications, the Art and Science of QRP"