[SEDXC] GARS TechFest ...

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 05:01:58 PST 2012

SEDXC will have a table at next Saturday's TechFest ...

I will be there early for set-up with our table cloth and
banner, etc., so I can man the table for the first 2 hours
(10:00 am to 12:00 noon) ...

I would like one additional person to staff our table from
noon until 2:00 pm when TechFest shuts down ... if you
can only do one hour, that will be a big help to me ...

If you have a digital camera, please bring it so that you
can take a photo of any new members who sign-up with us ...

Please let me know if you can take a 1 or 2 hour shift ...

TechFest is in a new location this year ... go to the GARS
web-site for directions ...

http://www.gars.org/joomla/index.php

Thanks and Happy New Year!

73, _Wey_mouth Walker ...