[SEDXC] Musical Tesla Coils

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Tue Mar 27 05:14:30 PDT 2012

Although that sounds like SSB or on-off keying, things like this are
actually used for quality sound systems if linearized.

I actually have a design contract with a Japanese manufacturer to develop an
AM transmitter to drive a plasma audio transducer. It is a tiny ball of
corona in a horn. It runs on 27.120 MHz.