[SEDXC] Ever wonder what happened to Romeo 1S0RR, 3W3RR, XY0RR??

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 08:39:03 PDT 2012

All of you older DXers will remember Romeo.  He visited our club on more than one occasion and actually received some monetary support from our membership!

Many of us thought we had confirmed North Korea with our contact with Romeo!

If any of this rings a bell I promise that you will be more than entertained and amazed by a story about Romeo in the April issue of the San Diego DX Club Bulletin. Enjoy!

http://www.sddxc.org/bulletin/2012/Apr-12.pdf.

This link has been so busy that you may have trouble getting through today.

73
N4NX