[SEDXC] Noise on 12 meters

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 12 18:28:08 EST 2012

There was a strange noise on 12 meters.  It sounded like a rough buzz with
slight breaks in it and was S9 on AM mode.  I could cut the noise down to S4
with the blanker but unfortunately JX9JKA was never that loud.

It seemed to peak on 24945 and repeat ever 30 Khz.  I did not hear it on any
other band but did not listen in between
the ham bands.  I got out my air band radio and AM radio and listened all
over the house but nothing so its NE of me somewhere.Its gone at 4PM.

Any Ideas?

73 Dave K4JRB