[SEDXC] FW: Headsets...

AE4CW ae4cw at att.net
Fri Oct 26 14:17:34 EDT 2012

Mike, I concur with Joe's assessment of the Yamaha CM-500 and have been
using two of them for the past three years with great success.  Comfortable,
reasonably rugged, good ear isolation, a good mic and value priced.  For the
dollars you save vs. a Heil, buy a nice equalizer if you want to tailor the
mic response if you radio doesn't have built-in EQ.  Google will find
multiple sources under $50, some including free shipping.
---
Chuck, AE4CW