[SEDXC] JX9JKA

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 26 17:09:06 EDT 2012

He was on 24.957 and I could hear stations in Ohio and MS work him but alas
he was hardly ESP here.  This is the only band I need JX on.  Darn that
Mountain in the way!

He move to 21.307 and at the start he was ESP there.  His signal started
sounding like a 6  meter signal with wild QSP and even pinging at times (I
guess off the Mountain.)  He did hit S3 at times and Gordon N4LR worked him.
A K1 tells me he has a great signal with a clear shot at him.  Another ham
East of Atlanta said he never heard him at all.

73 Dave K4JRB