[SEDXC] METAL DETECTORS

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Sep 20 10:43:12 EDT 2012

Anyone out there that has had experience with metal detectors?  There must be thousands of models on the market and I am having trouble figuring out what I need.  I want to find copper radial wire only a inch or so below the ground and possible some control cables and coax further down.  Possibly will use it for finding other objects later.  I have been looking at the White brand and would be willing to pay $300-400.  Please email me directly with any input.  K4PI at Bellsouth.net 73