[SEDXC] IT'S ALIVE!!!

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 19:42:23 EDT 2012

It is indeed alive!  Worked lots of JAs the last two nights on 10 and 12.
Both are open now to Asia.  20 was open most of the night over the pole to
deep Asia - sounded like the good old days.  There has been a fair amount of
TEP on 6M, the MUF has been into the 40s.  Mike sounds right to me - it may
be a nice Winter.

N4GG