[SEDXC] IT'S ALIVE!!!

SavageBR at aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 20:02:49 EDT 2012

Yep, I worked a bunch of EU's Saturday about 14:00 Z and ZL's about 20:30
Z. It was good to hear the ZL's.
AA4Z

In a message dated 9/25/2012 19:18:27 Eastern Daylight Time,
K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET writes:

Dust  everything off, 10 M is open..  I worked a bunch of JA on 10 this
evening  with good signals so I think we will have a good season for the most
part.  Just how good is hard to say.  The flux is up to 140 today  with A
and K at 2 and 1 which is nice.  If we can just get the flux to  hold up and
maybe go a little higher we will get 6 M DX in Nov and Dec.   Nice to have 10
M open to Asia  again...
SEDXC mailing  list
SEDXC at contesting.com