[SEDXC] Funny band conditions this morning

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 16:11:16 EDT 2013

Hi Dave - Conditions good here in Savannah last night and this  morning.
Finally got VK9CZ this morning on 10m, 100w.  Also Hong  Kong, Indonesia on
15m and Rodriquez and Bahrain last night on 20m.  Plus a  number of just nice
DX.

Enjoy your posts - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 4/9/2013 12:54:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,