[SEDXC] VU7AG NEWS

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Dec 4 16:49:33 EST 2013

have shut the leaderboard down.

Folks, we have had 10/12m QSO's from East coast NA stations.
We do want to focus on entire NA for 10/12m.

We do want to give out the ATNO's and also the sub 100w stations.

There are 6 ops manning 4 stations. If you see that they QSY from RTTY to CW or vice-versa, it is because the
station is used for RTTY/CW and the op is taking a break and letting the other op man the station.

The W5/W6/W7 are all complaining. The LP openings will need to be focused upon.
The team needs to stay on the grayline long enough as it shifts coast to coast.

Folks are asking for 20m and 17m via LP to W5/w6/w7.

The JA's/VK/ZL have been asking, so the team has been focusing on their QSO's during their mid-day.

The EU has been complaining about 20m cw. I think they should stop complaining. The major DX clubs in EU
mentioned that there is no demand for VU7, owning to the #90 ranking in clublogs. But EU has had the major
share of QSO's and have had the balls to QRM on 20m cw while working NA. They should be ashamed of their
behaviour.

The Ops would be happy to QSO with everyone, but they have been directed to stay focused on NA, where the
major demand is.

Also i have been pointed out that the East coast station are dominating. So except for the ATNO crowd, the focus
needs to shift to mid-west, west coast and Texas at this point. I am going to request the Ops to call out W8/W9/W5/W6/W7 and any ATNOs from now on. Are the W0's good so far?

What else can we do to make folks happy within reason?
Of course, can't make everyone happy, but will try

73s
krish
w4vku