[SEDXC] Beam and Rotor For Sale

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 21:40:49 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,
    I have a Mosley TA-33 that was taken down this past summer and should find a new home. The antenna is fine business condition and comes with all parts. List price from Mosley is $598 - SEDXC pricing is $200.

    Also available is a Yaesu G-800S. Was also removed from service this past summer and tests out fines. Current new model pricing is $419 - SEDXC pricing is $175.

     I'd be happy to let this go as a combo deal for $350. All items can be picked up and viewed at my QTH in Marietta.

73,
Mike
W4MJA
770-295-8540