[SEDXC] Nice Things For Sale and a WTB

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 18:45:13 EST 2013

Doing a little, "Shack Cleaning" getting ready for the New Year.

Samlex 1223 Switching Power Supply - Purchased new in January of 2013 and used maybe 2 hours? Excellent condition. I own two of these units and they've never given me any issues. $70

LDG AT-897 Antenna Tuner - LDG automatic antenna tuner that matches up perfectly with the Yaesu FT-897. I've been using it with an FT-857 without any issues. $100

Like Don, N4HH - I'm also looking for a Windows XP laptop for ham radio purposes. I don't need anything fancy, and like Don - I'd like to stick to the <$100 price range.

Anything listed above can be tested at my station in Marietta.

73,
Mike
W4MJA
770-295-8540