[SEDXC] TI8M worked

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 4 01:51:38 EST 2013

TI8M was worked easily on Saturday Afternoon on 10 and 20.  They were very
weak on 15.  I noticed the same conditions on YN5Z.

Sunday I heard them on 21.239 and again they were weak and PJ4G up 2 was 40
over 9.  Up the band YN5Z was even weaker.  This between 2000 and 2130Z
I finally worked them at 2210Z when they peaked S9.  I only ran 90 watts to
a 24 year old Icom.

Did anyone else notice that Central America was skipping over in the
afternoon?  I did not listen earlier in the day.  I heard several low power
stations in North GA call them on 15 with no luck
during this time.

Sorry I was not able to get on at night to work them on 75 or 40.

Dave K4JRB