[SEDXC] Clipperton Island - nice site is DXA

Jim Stafford w4qo at amsat.org
Tue Mar 5 12:18:07 EST 2013

AE4CW mentioned on the TechNet last night
that there is an almost real time display of what's
happening on Clipperton with the DXpedition.

But not sure we gave out the site (it is not
their main site) but here:

http://www.dxa2.org/

Enter your call in lower left and see where you are
logged.  Pls, not bragging at all but you might want to
enter my call - W4QO - Happy Dance!  And all
QRP (of course)!  Took me maybe 2 hrs to get.
Some were less than 5 calls. Get'em!  It's rare and it's easy-
only 2300 miles away at a heading of 230 degrees.

Here's your chance to get a_/*QRP Believe or Not*/_ story!
Try them at 5w or 10w PEP SSB. He's beggin' right
now on 14033, up 2...

jim/w4qo