[SEDXC] GQP Plaque Sponsorship note

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:21:50 EDT 2013

I have sponsored the DX High Power CW plaque for the last few years.
Dietmar Kasper, DL3DXX has won this category each year I have sponsored the
plaque.

Every year after the plaques have been sent off, I get a nice note with
something extra (a calendar, a booklet, etc) from Dietmar thanking me for
sponsoring the plaque.

Talk about generating some goodwill by jsut sponsoring a plaque!

I work Dietmar most every year in the contest---I think he looks for me.

Just wanted to share this with everyone.

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead