[SEDXC] UVERSE COMES TO TOWN

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat Mar 23 16:34:32 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the good input.. I have searched a number of sites and my case is not isolated.  Here is a web site some of you might like if you are  interested in Uverse RFI
http://adslm.dohrenburg.net/uverse/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=6

I learned some things like the reason I am hearing it mainly from BC to 7 Mhz is the system Uverse uses, VDSL2, stretches from 25 Khz to 8 Mhz or so.  In my situation it appears that the strongest energy is on 160 M. I think fighting ATT to do something will be like fighting city hall.  I wish ARRL would pick up the ball on this plague as it will only get worse with each new installation.

There may be some installations that work well as I have a friend that has Uverse Internet and his neighbor has TV and internet and he says he cannot hear any of the noises I am describing but he is going to look closer.  You can take a BC radio and tune to the high end of the band and walk up to the Uverse box and hear the raucous noise leaking out.

73 Mike