[SEDXC] S21.

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 21 17:15:55 EST 2013

S21ABC was on 28480 listening up 5 to 20 from 1300 to after 1400 (when I
left). He varied between S2 and S6 but always readable except when the FY7YE
called CQ on 28480.  I have been working most of the Dxpeditions barefoot
but I called for about 20 minutes with no success.
I did not listen on any other band .

I did work XR0 on 3770 listening up last nite.  He was S7 then all of a
sudden he came up to S9 to 10 over and I got him second call barefoot.  I
did hear VU7AG S7 the day before but the NA pile up was thick and I did not
bother.  I just ordered a plug and play cable for the AL-82 and the FT-980
as I still don't feel comfortable using the FT-950 split.  I plan to hook up
the old Icom 740 with the 8877. This was the combo that worked BS7H in 2007.

I agree with K4PI about working S2 on 40 or 80.  We might catch them LP at
twilight.

73 Dave K4JRB