[SEDXC] Macedonia QSL Question

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jan 22 16:30:52 EST 2014

I have received a QSL from Z36W in the past and he also uploaded to LOTW a number of times in the past as I have several confirmations.  He has an email address and I would try first emailing him to see if he first has you in the log, and second will he QSL if you send him a SASE.

Z37M also is LOTW and I received many LOTW from them.  I have one confirm as recent as Dec 14 2013 so not sure why you did not get a match on that yours.  They are a club station and also have email.  I would make this one the top priority as I know that are doing LOTW.  73 Mike K4PI

From: gregpotter at charter.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:38 PM
To: SEDXC
Subject: [SEDXC] Macedonia QSL Question

Hi Folks,

I am continuing on my bucket list project to get all of my QSLs in from
countries worked and get them submitted for DXCC credit.

Getting these cards is costing me a few bucks as I am paying the price
for procrastination etc.  One country I need a card from is Macedonia.

Here is my question: I have 5 stations that I have contacted in
Macedonia.  From your experience which would be the most reliable QSL'er
? (My best bet of getting a card back).  None have bit on LOTW yet.

Z36W
Z37M
Z35T
Z35X