[SEDXC] Macedonia QSL Question

k4hb k4hb at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 16:43:03 EST 2014

I've worked 3 of those. One was confirmed direct and two were confirmed LoTW only. Didn't send direct for those two. I see you are also on LoTW. Perhaps Z36W and Z37M don't have older logs uploaded and an email could get you a confirmation via LoTW.

Z35T worked 22 Jun 2007 confirmed 17 Aug 2007
Z36W worked 27 Oct 2011 confirmed LoTW 19 Dec 2011
Z37M worked 21 Oct 2012 confirmed LoTW 24 Dec 2012

73, Hal K4HB
http://www.k4hb.com
http://www.k4hb.com/postage
http://www.k4hb.com/redneck