[SEDXC] FT5

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Mon Jan 27 22:32:17 EST 2014

There were SE path early yesterday on 160 and shifted to direct path
(easterly) on 160 later yesterday. I heard about two or three USA work them
on 160, other than me.

Tonight they were direct path on 80, and also direct path on 40 and 20
meters. Weak with lots of QRM from LIDs, but workable on all three bands.