[SEDXC] tree climber - wire antenna installation help

Frank T Brady franktbrady at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 13:57:58 EDT 2014

Hi

Looking for help installing a 135' open wire fed doublet in trees at my
new digs - moving in early in Sept.

I ran across an SEDXC email about Marty Schoening owner of Tree Surgeon
Services, but the tel number is disconnected.

Can anyone help me locate Marty or anyone else with experience in tree
ant installations?  Not looking for a freebee - I'm willing to pay a
reasonable price to finally have an outdoor antenna.  I'm 76 but healthy
and able to help - as long as I can use my safety belt (hi).

Thanks and 73
Frank Brady - w0ecs
Woodstock Ga
770 926-8476