[SEDXC] CQ CQ where are you?

Ian - Ham km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:03:48 EDT 2014

Jim, I agree with you.  It would be a shame to lose those contests.  And,
I'd be happy to stay with CQ in digital format, if it were a format I could
easily put on my tablet/e-reader and take with me (pdf, epub, etc.).
However, CQ's digital edition requires the installation of a special reader
application that requires it be read on a desktop/laptop.  For me, that's a
non-starter.

73 de,

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik.ian at gmail.com
10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038
K3# 281, P3 #688, KPA500 #1468