[SEDXC] CQ CQ where are you?

Jim Worthington jimworth at me.com
Sat Jun 14 09:24:44 EDT 2014

Tablets are indeed a useful ham tool. I have all my ham equipment manuals on DropBox so I can refer to them on my iPad, iPhone, or laptop. The HamLog app has an incredible array of reference tools in it, in addition to allowing portable logging (including rig control). Finally, I use my tablet and iPhone for CW practice, particularly when driving.

Jim AD4J